Recto is a Korean designer brand, meaning ‘a right-hand page of a book’ melds modern and contemporary themes. We refreshed a visual identity and website that communicates the sophistication of Recto’s offering, while simultaneously demystifying its concept. A clean and natural tone and manner were applied in order to reflect the true qualities of the brand to seasonal lookbook, campaign video, and website.
Scope Of Work
Online Channel Development
- Casamia : On-GoingRebuilding the brand right now
- Hyundai Card M Point Mall : On-GoingLet's Make It Cool.
- Boon The Shop : InstagramCreating A Better Digital Customer Experience
- Boon The Shop Collection : InstagramMeet the in-house line of Seoul’s first luxury boutique
- CasestudyA Millennials' Favorite Sneaker Space
- L'Escape HotelRe-invention of Mini Bar
- Margaret HowellFinally, Margaret Howell is Available in Korea
- HowdyA Lifestyle Curator For Men
- Recto.Make the Attractive K-Fashion Designer's Label More Attractive
- Project AnneA Subscription Fashion Service For Women
- Maison MathématiquesA Mathematically Designed Lifestyle Brand
- My BoonA High-End Lifestyle Concept Store Presents Womenswear, Menswear, Accessories and Furnitures
- Man On The BoonTo Be A Patron Of Good Taste
- Shinsegae LovesLove Love Love
- SSG Food MarketA Premium Supermarket To Sell High Quality Of The Artisanal Food, Sauces, and Spices
- 2NE1 Loves Shinsegae2NE1 Really Loved Shinsegae.