Boon the Shop renovated its ground floor space to cater to the younger fashion crowd whose interests goes beyond fashion. The space is called ‘Casestudy’ and merchandises a fashion mix from designer to street as well as lifestyle products. To position it as a strong brand, we provide strategic consultation to plan a fashion mix, draw up design guideline, and work out communication strategy. Its online communication channel also emphasizes the brand and visual identity – modern and cool.
Scope of Work
- Casamia : On-GoingRebuilding the brand right now
- Hyundai Card M Point Mall : On-GoingLet's Make It Cool.
- Boon The Shop : InstagramCreating A Better Digital Customer Experience
- Boon The Shop Collection : InstagramMeet the in-house line of Seoul’s first luxury boutique
- CasestudyA Millennials' Favorite Sneaker Space
- L'Escape HotelRe-invention of Mini Bar
- Margaret HowellFinally, Margaret Howell is Available in Korea
- HowdyA Lifestyle Curator For Men
- Recto.Make the Attractive K-Fashion Designer's Label More Attractive
- Project AnneA Subscription Fashion Service For Women
- Maison MathématiquesA Mathematically Designed Lifestyle Brand
- My BoonA High-End Lifestyle Concept Store Presents Womenswear, Menswear, Accessories and Furnitures
- Man On The BoonTo Be A Patron Of Good Taste
- Shinsegae LovesLove Love Love
- SSG Food MarketA Premium Supermarket To Sell High Quality Of The Artisanal Food, Sauces, and Spices
- 2NE1 Loves Shinsegae2NE1 Really Loved Shinsegae.